I have to give a special shout out to the designer, Johnny Kessler of Johnny K Designs, who did an absolutely outstanding job. He inspired us with his talent and creativity (and his ability and excitement about working on a tight budget). If you like his design and live in Northern California, let me know so I can refer you!
Back to Rachael Ray! Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Lacey of Perks of Being a JAP made Subtly Spicy Chocolate-Chili Brownies.
- Dale of Phoenix Phatty's Food Blog made Rachael Ray's Lemon Chicken. One of my favorite things about the Roundup is finding recipes like this that I missed!
- Deborah of Taste and Tell made Chinese Roast Pork Panini.
- Richard Auffrey of The Passionate Foodie lets us know that Rachael stopped by a restaurant in Portland, Maine.
- Jacob at Food Network Addict has some pictures of Food Network Stars, including Rachael Ray, at the premiere of Julie and Julia.
- OK! Magazine's talk with Rachael Ray and her husband on the red carpet once again proves those divorce rumors are just plain wrong.
- Kendra Browning reviewed Everyday With Rachael Ray.