Phew. I feel better now just writing that down. On to the world of Rachael Ray!
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Shirley at Plum Bush Cottage made Breakfast Crostini with some beautiful heirloom tomatoes.
- April at The Fragrant Hand wrote about that Newsweek article from last week. She is definitely right about Rachael's message verus Sandy's.
- Cate at Sweetnicks made Linguine with Bacon and Onions.
- Nita Scot of Passion Foodie made Spicy Chicken with Peppers & Basil.
- Melanie of Chi-town Cooking made Mediterranean Grilled Tuna Steaks & Sicilian Potato Salad from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Your Money talked to Rachael Ray and Next Food Network Star winner Melissa d'Arabian about lunches for little ones.