Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Rachael appeared on Oprah's show via Skype to share a dip recipe for Fake-Out Dip. Oprah even cooks along. This is one of my all time favorite Rachael Ray recipes, too, so I am glad Rachael shared it!
- Cofin at Slice, Dice & Dish made Green Chili.
- Jessica of Weeknight Gourmet made Broccoli Rabe and Salami Pasta.
- Kathy of Kathy's Kitchen made for Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Potatoes from Rachael Ray's talk show.
- Michelle Cooks Every Day features a review of Rachael's Potsticker Pockets.
- Rookie Cookie used Rachael's mini meatloaf method.
- Kirsten of The Melting Pot Menu features a review of Rachael's recipe for Outside-In Pizza Panini.