Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Cate at Sweetnicks made London Broil with Buttered Potatoes, Caramelized Mushrooms and Zucchini from 365: No Repeats.
- Kaitlin of Notes from the Kitchen Sink made Seared Salmon with Soy and Garlic and Spicy Cilantro-Scallion Rice with Sweet and Sour Cucumber and Red Onion Relish from 2, 4, 6, 8: Great Meals for Couples or Crowds.
- Krista of Krista Cooks made Spring Summer Ziti.
- The Sieglues tried Rachael's recipe for Devilish Chili Cheese Dogs from Cooking 'Round the Clock.
- Sook of My Fabulous Recipes made Chicken Tikka Kabobs. Hold on while I add that to my list of recipes to try....
- Michelle of Michelle Cooks Every Day made Nacho Bread Pizza.
- Jessica of Johnstone's Vin Blanc adapted Rachael's recipe for Montalcino Chicken with Figs and Buttered Gnocchi with Pancetta and Nutmeg.