Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Faith of Thought 4 Food was inspired by a Rachael Ray recipe to create Pasta with Creamy Pumpkin-Sage Sauce, Spinach, and Chicken.
- NBC's Grub Street has a photo gallery from the Burger Bash, which Rachael Ray recently hosted. Be careful - it is going to make you crave a burger.
- Martha and Rachael together!
- Mara of What's for Dinner might not like it, but she is turning into a fan of Rachael Ray! Okay, maybe just a fan of her recipes....
- Michelle at Michelle Cooks Everyday made a recipe I have been eyeing - Quesadilla Casserole.
- Kristin of Our 2 Kitchens made Chipotle Chicken Rolls with Avocado Dipping Sauce.
- Mandy Rae is cooking her way through Rachael's 365:No Repeats. I've seen this done before and it was a challenge I wouldn't be willing to take on!