Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Cate at Sweetnicks made Macaroni and Cheese Dog Casserole. Probably not a recipe that would have jumped out at me, but after reading Cate's review, I'm going to have to try it.
- Holly of Splash of Gourmet made a bunch of Rachael Ray recipes this week: Steakhouse Chili, Chili Cheese Potato Armadillos, Tex Mex Chicken Clubs, and Bloody Ears. Yes, Bloody Ears.
- Jessica of Johnstone's Vin Blanc made Chicken-Pot Pancakes. This is one of those recipes I probably wouldn't try because it's a little bit out there for me.
- Deborah of Taste and Tell tried Summer Shrimp Rolls from the June/July 2009 issue of Every Day With Rachael Ray.
- Travel, Eat, Love features a review of Rachael's Ravioli Lasagna. A classic, if you ask me.