Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Emmielyles of Mix This Get That made Rachael's Roasted Pumpkin Penne with Autumn Pesto from 30 Minute Meals.
- Michelle of Flying Giggle and Lollipops made a Pomegranate Martini using Rachael Ray's recipe.
- Domesmita highlights a staple side dish in our house - Rachael's Chili-Garlic Roasted Broccoli.
- Jessica at Johnstone's Vin Blanc made Sausage, Kale and Cranberry Pasta. She also made Zin-Zen Chicken. Is it wrong to make a recipe just because I like the name?
- Annie of Anniebakes made Creamy Corn. How have I never run across that recipe before?
- Green Shakes & Giggles features an adaptation of Rachael's recipe for Minestrone Soup.
- Jamiel of I Don't Know Why made Buried Alive Muffins from the October issue of Everyday With Rachael Ray.
- Colleen of Slice, Dish & Dish made Mushroom Sausage Pockets. She also tried Cheesy Rice Fritters.
- Kim of Stirring the Pot lightened up Rachael's recipe for Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers.