Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Rachael Ray's talk show spread some cheer in a town hard hit by the economic downturn.
- Cathy of Where's My Damn Answer? made Turkey Chili and Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie.
- Lori of All that Splatters made Italian Wedding Soup.
- The Food Network's Sunny Anderson wrote a great post with behind the scenes info and pictures from Rachael Ray's talk show.
- Christy at Christy's Kitchen Creations shares her menu planning skills and a review of Lasagna Stoup from Every Day with Rachael Ray.