Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Cate at Sweetnicks made Autumn Roasted Chicken and Sausages with Balsamic Drizzle.
- Bec of Above and Italian Restaurant made Smoky Turkey Shepherd's Pie.
- Allison of Eat Clean adapted Rachael's recipe for Not-sanga Pasta Toss.
- ChowMama was inspired by Rachael Ray to create Smoked Gouda Polenta.
- Shelly of Shak'in and Bak'in made Apple and Onion Stuffin' Muffins.
- Krista of Krista Kooks made Mac N' Seafood. She also made Devilish Sesame Chicken with Green Beans and Scallion Rice.