I tried Rach's Mac and Cheese Jalapeno Poppers for the office Christmas potluck and they were a major hit. I recommend them as an appetizer on the big day. You can make them ahead, then heat them up in a toaster oven and they are still outstanding.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- I ran across Cooking My Way to Happiness with Rachael Ray - a blog devoted to the experience of cooking Rach's talk show recipes each day.
- Rach visited Joy Behar and talked about her alleged rivalry with Martha Stewart.
- Someone's in the Kitchen with Brina features an adaptation of Rachael Ray's recipe for Potato and Gouda Latkes.
- Michelle of Michelle Cooks Every Day is still making and reviewing Rachael Ray recipes - this week it was Steakhouse Chili, which is on my list of recipes to try!
- Gold River Buzz has a glowing review of Rachael Ray's Five Minute Fudge Wreath.
- Looks like an artist felt the need to paint a nude portrait of Rachael Ray and try to sell it on eBay.
- Yumsugar readers picked Every Day with Rachael Ray as their magazine of the year. Couldn't agree more!