Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- The Diva on a Diet of Beach Eats adapted Rachael's recipe for Stuffed Cabbage Soup.
- Columbus Foodie adapted Rach's recipe for Mighty Migas.
- Zeemaid of In the Mommy Trenches reviewed Rachael's Bubble and Brown casserole dish.
- Shelley of Shelley Bakes made Sausage, Potato and Cabbage Stew.
- Tracy Burnett of Cooking My Way to Happiness with Rachael Ray had an exciting experience this week!
- Mary Ann Kauchak of the Stafford County Sun adapted Rachael's recipe for Summer Corn and Chipotle Chowder.
- LG of iGriza was not impressed with Rachael's recipe for Pico de Gallo Pilaf and Margarita Fish Soft Tacos.
- Suz of Day by Day with Suz made a bunch of Rachael Ray recipes this week.