Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Amanda at Fake Ginger made French Onion Mac and Cheese from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Tracy of The Sustainable Scribe made Three Vegetable Penne with Tarragon-Basil Pesto (check out my review here).
- Looks like Rach went to Sundance this year.
- Scott of Eat with Me adapted Rachael's recipe for Steak & Pepper Hash to make his own Steak & Peppers with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes.
- The Prudent Patron spotlights a great deal on Rachael Ray's magazine.
- Katie of The Cutting Back Kitchen made Mexican Lasagna.
- Robyn at Made in Brooklyn made Raspberry Linzer Danishes.
- Lauren of Thread by Thread made Lemon Ricotta Pasta with Sausage and Broccoli.