Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Joelen of What's Cooking, Chicago? made Chicken with Mushroom & Balsamic Cream Sauce from Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats.
- The Sustainable Scribe features a Rachael Ray recipe for Roasted Carrot Dip with Veggies as part of participation in Meatless Monday.
- Rach is heading back to her high school again to speak at a benefit.
- Mr. Baconpants reviews Every Day with Rachael Ray's reviews of bacon. You might have to read that sentance again, but I swear it makes sense.
- Mamabb of The Commuting Cook made Hula Joes.
- Sarah of Food for Thought made Chicken Tarragon in Cream Sauce with Walnut Wild Rice.
- Uh-oh. Rach's talk show ratings have slipped.
- Patti of Bramasole made Chicken Feta Meatballs with Greek Yogurt Sauce based on a recipe by Rachael Ray for Greek Spanakopita Meatballs.