Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Sonia Baghdady gives some Behind the Scenes pictures of Rachael Ray's talk show.
- Krista of From Colfax to Xela is not a fan of Rachael Ray's garbage bowl.
- Tallmisto of Life is Still Sweet made Peanut-Butterscotch Fondue.
- Teresa of I'm Running to Eat made a recipe on my list, Baked Shells Casserole from Rachael Ray's talk show.
- The McMommy Chronicles features a review of Cauliflowr Soup and Garlic and Cheese Sourdough "Dippers." This will be appearing in my Menu Plan Monday post!
- Done Waiting informs us about Rachael Ray’s SXSW 2010 Party.