Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Bri of Yoshimi Vs. Motherhood made Drunken Tuscan Pasta.
- Kami of My Beautiful Day made Ginger Noodles with Chicken and Sicilian-Style Tuna Steaks.
- I hate capers, but the recipe for Parmigiano-Reggiano Crusted Chicken Picatta posted by Joann at Lakeside Musings looks so darn good that I might have to try it.
- Tiffany of A Moment Cherished made Spinach Artichoke Mac (warning for those of you at work - there's music).
- Angie of Angie's Home Cooking made Tortellini in Brodo.
- Hip Hostess liked a centerpiece idea from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Julie(t) Summers of Not too Much. Mostly Plants? made Rachael's recipe for Shepherd's Pie.
- Susan of Jersey Girl in the Kitchen made Bacon, Leek, Potato and Tomato Soup from From 2, 4, 6, 8, Great Meals for Couples or Crowds.
- Yumsugar features a review of Rachael's Muffuletta Paninis.