menu plan turned out very well. I was wondering if my toddler would accept mac and cheese made with brie and gruyere, but like her mommy, any cheese is good cheese. The salad I made with it would be perfect on its own with some chicken, so I'm storing that away in the memory bank for the summer.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Andie of Sweet Southern Spirited saw Rach at a Mardi Gras parade. She was also interviewed by Rach's talk show and was inspired to try Rachael's Honey Lemon Chicken.
- Rachael Ray donated a signed handbag to a Seattle charity auction.
- Lyndsey of Motherhood Moments: What's for Dinner? made Spaghetti Squash with Sausage and Greens.
- Ashley of Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen made Thai-Style Grilled Beef in Broth with a Lot o'Noodles (MYOTO).
- L. Borrego of Let Me Put This in Perspective tweaked Rachael's recipe for Chicken Pot Pie.
- Kyle of Emi & Kyle Heart Food made Sage Pork Chops from Guy Food.
- Melissa of The Golden Hour offers some behind the scenes info about her shoot with Wolf Blitzer for Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Denise of An English Girl Rambles made Thai Shrimp Curry with Chopped Lettuce and Basil-Lime Couscous from Rachael's Food Network show.
- John at Sup tells us about Rachael's Burger Bash last night.
- YumSugar provides a list of lessons learned at the Burger Bash.
- And in our last piece of Burger Bash news, CBS4 has an interview with Rach at the party.