This year, after combing through the recipes below and my previous post, I am thinking I might make Buffalo Chicken Dip. Now, this isnt' really a Rachael Ray recipe, since it was created by David Garrard's during last year's Super Bowl Recipe contest, but it was on her talk show. In my world, that is really branching out. Sad, but true. I'll let you know how it turns out! Are you planning on making any Rachael Ray recipes for the Super Bowl? Share them in the comments if you are and check out these ideas:
- Put Me In Coach Menu (Baked Fresh Chili Fries, Ranch Dipper, and Mole Chili)
- Sports Night Party (Mini Franks with Smoky Ketchup and Maple Mustard, Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn, Pulled Chicken Sandwiches, Black-Bottom Cupcakes, Beer Margaritas, Lemon Punch, and Linebacker Limeade)
- A half ton of recipes (from Rachael's talk show)
- Tailgating Party (Onion Garlic Dip, Steak Sandwiches with Chili Mayo, Grilled Apples with Bacon, Cheddar and Scallions, and Chocolate Peanut Bites)
- Get Your Game On Menu (including Buffalo Chicken Salad and the infamous Chili Dog Nachos).
- Home Field Advantage Menu (Taco Bowls with Guac-a-Salsa Salad and Peanut Butter Cup Sundaes)
- 30 Minutes to Victory Menu (MOP Sausage Burgers, BLT Salad, and Roasted Thick Potato Chips)
Image from Every Day with Rachael Ray.