Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- WSVN TV has a blurb on Rachael's participation in Fun and Fit Family Day, which is part of the Food Network Wine and Food Festival.
- Frank Bruni of The New York Times ran into Rachael Ray at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival.
- Deb in Hawaii of Kahakai Kitchen tried Hot Rum-and-Pineapple Toddies from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Jerry's Thoughts features a review of Zuppa Osso Buco.
- M&C has pictures from a party hosted by Rachael Ray called 'Rachael Ray's Late Night SOBE Soundcheck Party.'
- The Hops Honey shares the back story on her appearance on Rachael Ray's talk show.
- Debby of A Feast for the Eyes features a review of Easy Shepherd's Pie, adapted from Rachael Ray.