Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Cate at Sweetnicks made a Super Wedge Salad from Every Day with Rachael Ray. If she didn't live on the opposite coast from me, I would be at her house every night for dinner.
- Jennie of the Weber Family Blog made Mole Chili.
- The potstickers that Tracy made at Cooking My Way to Happiness with Rachael Ray look outstanding!
- The Best Life features a review of another recipe on my list to try: Chicken with Tarragon Cream and Green Bean Rice Pilaf.
- Katy Mary of Tangerine Hearts made American Italian all'Amatriciana from the Big Orange Book.
- Michelle Lamar of Yum Gloss made Braciole.
- The Sustainable Scribe features a review of Porcini Parsley Pasta for Meatless Monday.
- A Chicken in Every Crockpot has a review of Chicken Cheddar BBQ Burgers from the Book of Ten.