Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Rachael Ray is expanding her dog food line to include treats.
- Tracey Burnett of Cooking My Way to Happiness with Rachael Ray made a recipe I've been thinking about trying - Taco Pasta Toss. Although, I think I'd ditch the lettuce (since I don't like lettuce on tacos!).
- Roxanne Wilson has some video of Rachael Ray's SXSW party, including pictures of the food and links to the recipes. Rachael was rocking out and there was even a mosh pit.
- Rachael talked to the Wall Street Journal about her SXSW party.
- Cookie of Work Out then Cook made Braised Pork Chops.
- Cooking with Sean and Joey features a review of Hot Sausage and Lentil Soup.