Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Cate at Sweetnicks made Spinach, Artichoke and Chicken Penne.
- Deborah of Taste and Tell started a fun new feature called Saturdays with Rachael Ray. This week she made Taco Pasta Toss.
- Michele of My Italian Grandmother made BLT Pasta.
- This is a hilarious behind the scenes story of how one man had himself and his chili made over by Rachael Ray's talk show. I'm looking forward to part two.
- Healthy and Homemade features a review of Rachael Ray's taco pasta.
- Jilla B of My Nest Life made Seared Ahi Tuna and Salad of Mixed Greens with Wasabi Vinaigrette.