Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Here's Part Two of Ben's Rachael Ray adventure.
- This Saturday's Rachael Ray recipe at Taste and Tell is Oven-Baked Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Nuggets. How have I not seen this recipe before?!!!!
- An editor from Every Day with Rachael Ray, Teri Tsang, told ABC seven tips to lower your grocery bill.
- Sara of I Like to Cook made her favorite Rachael Ray recipe yet, but she can't remember the name! She also made Beef 'n Bean Burrito Burgers.
- Sarah of I Blame My Mother hosts a Food Network Chefs Cooking Challenge and this week it focused on Rachael Ray.
- The Mod Chick had a run in with her knife when preparing Rachael Ray's Italian Chicken Pot Pie from her GMA appearance.