Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- My friend Leslie of Sacramento Dinner Club made Rachael's cheese tortellini with roasted tomatoes and green beans with fresh mozzarella and basil.
- Taste and Tell featured another Rachael Ray Saturday and this time Deborah made Denver Eggs-and-Potato Hash Sammies from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Food Made with Love features an adaptation of a recipe from Every Day with Rachael Ray for Cinnamon Raisin and Pecan Rolls.
- Pink Bliss Photography features a review of Rachael Ray’s Beef Burger Fajita from 365: No Repeats.
- Lisa of Just This Side of Crazy tried out Turkey Burger Drumsticks from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- NalaPaws Photography features a review of PB&J Cookies from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- I'm Not Obsessed has pictures of Rachael and her husband John at City Harvest's 16th Annual "An Evening of Practical Magic" in New York City last night.