Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Krista of Krista Kooks has made a bunch of Rachael Ray recipes recently: Brazilian Chicken Cutlets with Raw Tropical Sauce, Chicken Parm Bites, Tilapia with Balsamic Brown Butter, and Creamy Farfalle with Bacon, Tomato, and Peas.
- Lisa of Simply Things Family made Cacio e Pepe (cheese and pepper pasta) and Spinach with White Beans.
- Reporter Jeff Houck admitted that he was wrong about Rachael Ray.
- Bee Balm Gal tells us that Rachael Ray did her annual trip back to her high school this week for a fundraiser.
- According to Al Dente, Rachael Ray is featured in food journalist Kim Severson's new book called Spoon Fed, How Eight Cooks Saved My Life.
- Rachael Ray attended a Food Bank fundraiser and offered some ideas.
- Deborah of Taste and Tell celebrated Rachael Ray Saturday with Honey Rosemary Chicken and Rice Pilaf.
- Sue of Important Wordy Bits tried Rachael Ray's Mini Cheeseburger Salad.
- Kim's Concoctions features a review of Italian Roast Chicken with Orange and Oregano.