Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- This week's Rachael Ray Saturday at Taste and Tell features Asparagus, Ham, and Egg Pasta.
- Susan of Jersey Girl in the Kitchen made one of my favorites - Janet's Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake.
- Liza of Guinea Pig Dinners made Lemon Chive Spaghetti.
- Katty of The Ojuka Family shares details about her visit to Rachael Ray's talk show.
- Michelle of The Peppered Pantry made Steakhouse Shepherd's Pie.