Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Krista of Krista Kooks made Chipotle Glazed Chicken Breast and Grilled Chopped Veggie Salad and Surf and Turf Salad.
- Rach looked great when she attended the White House Correspondents Dinner (she's at number 9).
- Mmm...Cafe features a review of Rachael's Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sammies.
- Rachael Ray had a bus named after her.
- Elizabeth of Deux Maisons made Penne all Vodka (aka You Won't Be Single for Long Vodka Cream Pasta).
- Rachael and her husband attended the Time Magazines 100 Most Influential People Gala at the Time Warner Center in New York City.
- Harmony of Wholesome Feasts made Veak and Olive Ragu with Pappardelle.
- Rachael Ray is trying to protect her domain name.