Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Carla of Recipe Addict tweaked Daisy Martinez's recipe for Puerto Rican Chicken and Potatoes from the April 2010 issue of Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Kristen of Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker made Corn Fettucini.
- Wycked Sweets features a review of Rachael Ray's recipe for White Lightening Chili.
- The Petosky News has a great story about how Rachael Ray taught someone to cook (she did the same for me!).
- Shannon of Shannon's Cookbook made some tweaks to Rachael's recipe for Fiesta Pork and Cheesy Polenta.
- Sweet and Savory features a review of Frittata Nests.