Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Melynda of Mom's Sunday Cafe made Honey Mustard chops and Potato Broccoli Cheddar mash.
- Sarah of In Praise of Leftovers tweaked Rachael Ray's recipe for Thai Chicken Pizza.
- Rachael Ray will be helping out Michelle Obama with her anti-obesity program.
- Page Six informs us that Rachael is pretty angry at Good Housekeeping for putting her on the cover without her permission.
- April of Meals for Real made Cheesy Cauliflower.
- Alana of Sunshine and Bones made Parmesan Crusted Chicken Picatta.