Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Cat of Having Fun in the Kitchen was inspired by Rachael Ray's recipe for Spanish Chicken Cutlets and Olive Rice with Artichokes and Piquillo Peppers to make her own Almond Crusted Turkey.
- ABC has a few picture of Rachael at the event with Michelle Obama last week.
- Saturdays with Rachael Ray over at Taste and Tell featured Sweet Potato and Ham Fritters. Added those to my list!
- Lynn of Lynn's Kitchen Adventures made Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Kathy's Kitchen features a bunch of Rachael Ray recipes including Steak and Paprika Potato Salad, Satay Lettuce Wraps, Smoky Salmon with Bacon-Corn Couscous, Shrimp Po' Boy, and Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Quick Slaw and even more.
- Madame Deals made Frittata Nests.
- The Examiner informs us that Rachael Ray is still working hard in Washington DC.
- Alana of Sunshine and Bones made Orange Balsamic Chicken Thighs with Pecans and Sage Butter Pasta.
- Rebecca Irvine made her own version of Ranch Style Chicken Chili.