One more thing - if you want to subscribe to or renew your subscription to Rachael Ray's magazine, go here and use coupon code PXSS627 when checking out, it's $3.99 per year.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Jenn of The Bean Queen adapted Rachael Ray's recipe for Chicken Suiza Tostadas.
- Judi of Dear Kitchen: Let's Be Friends made Grilled Corn with Parmesan Butter.
- Metromix has pictures of Block Party Rachael Ray threw in Brooklyn.
- Nesty features a review of Butterflied Chicken from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Reluctant Entertainer made Rachael Ray's Herb Sliders for a World Cup party.