Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Hope of Hope in the Kitchen made Bacon and Creamy Ranch Chicken Burgers. Added those to my list!
- While remodeling, Rachael Ray discovered that house in the Hamptons is apparently not so spiffy.
- Tina of Carrots n' Cake was inspired by Rachael's recipe for Tortilla-Crusted Goat Cheese-and-Asparagus Quiche to create her own Tortilla-Crusted Feta-and-Broccoli Quiche.
- The Duchess of Fork made Salsa Stoup.
- Adventures in Crockpot Cooking tried Chicken with Peaches.
- What's for Dinner Tonite spotlights Rachael's recipe for Grilled, Not Fried, Fish Tacos.