Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- The Weber Family blog has a review of Rachael Ray's Chicken Divan and Broccoli Casserole and Taco Pasta Toss.
- KimberleyC Baking and Blogging made Rachael's PB and J cookies and they were a disaster. This made me feel so much better because I went outside my cooking only box to try baking this cookie and it was a miserable failure.
- Allergy Kids has a feature about a new cookbook from the Editor of Rachael Ray's magazine, Silvana Nardone. It's called Cooking for Isaiah and features gluten free recipes.
- Real Food for Real Life made Spicy Sausage Shepherd’s Pie.
- Eater has a ton of video and some commentary on Rachael Ray's appearance on Shaq's new show.