Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me at everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com.
- Marisa of Mia Cucina made Rachael Ray's Thai Chicken Pizza.
- Entertainment Tonight talked to Rachael Ray about the season premiere of her talk show.
- Deborah of Taste and Tell made Bowties with Smoked Almond Sauce, Bacon, Lettuce and Tomatoes for her Taste and Tell Saturdays event. She also made Roasted Garlic Pesto Cream Pasta.
- Every Mom has Her Day made Rachael Ray's meatballs.
- Susan of Jersey Girl in the Kitchen made Lamb Chops with Mint and Mustard Dipping Sauce from my favorite Rachael Ray cookbook - 30 Minute Meals 2.
- Cookie of Workout then Cook tweaked Rachael's recipe for Posole Mexican Lasagna.
- Rachael Ray was honored as one of The Most Stylish New Yorkers.