Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me at everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com.
- Cookin' Lean Like Paula Deen made some tweaks to Rachael's Vermont Chicken Pie.
- Taste and Tell's Saturdays with Rachael Ray features a review of Chicken and Nectarines and Sweet Onion Potatoes Au Gratin.
- According to USA Today's Entertainment blog, Rachael Ray was invited to be on Dancing with the Stars.
- Nachos Grande reviewed Rachael Ray's skillet.
- Sara of I Like to Cook is testing whether Rachael Ray's meals can be made in 30 minutes. This week she tried the Ham Burger, Napa Noodles, and Roasted Corn Tostadas.
- Rach told Us Weekly who she wanted to see as a judge on American Idol. Check out the video.'
- The Boston Herald reports that Rachael Ray was spotted in town.