Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me at everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com.
- Check out Rachael Ray and her husband in their Halloween costumes.
- My Fancy Tuna made Paprika Chicken Thighs with Spinach and Egg Noodles.
- Cast your vote here for whether ice cream made Rachael swear. I vote no.
- Cookie of Workout Then Cook made Porkchops in Golden Apple and Raisin Sauce.
- Home Economics with Natalia features a review of a veganized version of Rachael's Fennel Zucchini Pasta.
- The Dinnertime Divas reviewed Beef Tenderloin Bites on a Bed of Arugula.
- Marisa at Mia Cucina made Mexican Lasagna.
- Sara of I Like to Cook tested whether Rachael's Pasta Fagioli could be made in 30 minutes. She also made Smoky Red Rice and Chorizo with Black Beans.
- One Recipe at a Time features of review of Rachael's Roast Kielbasa Supper. I made this recently and agree that it is great!