Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me at everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com.
- Rachael Ray hosted another Burger Bash and Bobby Flay won!
- Taste and Tell Saturdays with Rachael Ray features another recipe I added to my list of recipes to try - Pasta with Squash, Brown Butter and Rosemary.
- Lindsay of Eat, Think, and Be Married adapted Rachael Ray's recipe for Pasta Abruzzese.
- Rachael Ray stopped by a Philly restaurant.
- Kim at Zen Kitchen thinks Rachael's Ratatouille with Poached Eggs and Garlic Croutons was one of the best things she has eaten in a long time. Gotta try that now.
- Heather Diapers and Divas adapted Rachael's recipe for Lemon Curry Tilapia.