Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me at everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com.
- Rachael Ray stopped by a dog shelter during her book tour.
- According to Broadcasting & Cable, had a new season high in the week ending Oct. 24.
- Cookin' Lean like Paula Deen adapted a Rachael Ray recipe for Pumpkin Ravioli with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds.
- The Staten Island Advance informs us that Rachael Ray will be the guest speaker at the 49th annual Advance Women of Achievement awards luncheon Nov. 18 in Bloomfield.
- EZ Recipes features a review of Pretzel Crusted Chicken.
- Workout Then Cook features an adaptation of Rachael's recipe for Pumpkin Pasta.
- Taste and Tell's Saturdays with Rachael Ray features a review of Sloppy Lasagna.