Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me at everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com.
- Liv Life made Rachael Ray's Spicy Sweet Potato Soup.
- Kate of Some Dreams Come True got to meet Rachael Ray!
- April of The Fragrant Hand made Pumpkin Pasta.
- Val of From Val's Kitchen writes about a recent conference call with Rachael Ray about her new show, Week in a Day, on The Cooking Channel.
- Vanity Fair has a seriously hilarious post about Rachael Ray's recipe for Late Night Bacon.
- Here is one of the many interviews Rachael gave about her new cookbook, Look + Cook.
- Comfy Tummy features a review of Rachael Ray's recipe for Mexican Zucchini Oven Fries.
- The Fairfield Patch reports from one of Rachael's recent book signings. And so did the Daily New Canaan.
- Rachael talked to the Washington Examiner about her upcoming signing in DC.