In the meantime, check out some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me at everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
- Lindsay of Cookin Lean Like Paula Deen and Friends made Toasted Cornbread, Bacon and Chestnut Stuffing.
- Ali of AliGirl made Penne with Bacon (Pancetta), Butternut Squash, and Spinach from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Cindy of Hun, What's for Dinner? made Paprika Chicken Stew with Potato Pierogies (I'm going to have to make this!).
- Catz in the Kitchen made Sliced Chicken with Apples and Pears.
- Deborah of Taste and Tell made Sausage, Potato and Cheese Waffles. She also made Muffuletta-Style Grilled Ham-and-Cheese Sandwiches.
- Danielle of Let's Dish made Swiss and Bacon Dip.
- Ellie of The Bitchin' Kitchen adapted Rachael Ray's recipe for Lentil Potato Salad to make Potato Chickpea Salad.
- Celeste of Sugar and Spice wrote about meeting Rachael Ray.